Layton Home Buyers – 123 Closed
WE PAY CASH FOR HOMES AND PROPERTIES IN LAYTON, UTAH
Selling a home or property on the market can often be a lengthy and expensive process. If you have any other stressors in your life besides just the need to sell your home, it can quickly become overwhelming. 123 Closed is just the company you need if your home or property, along with adverse life situations, is just making the selling of your property seem impossible.
Layton, Utah, is a city within the Ogden-Clearfield metropolitan area. It has a population of about 75,000 people, and because it is within a major metropolitan area, the culture and conveniences it provides its residents are numerous. It has a small-town feel with big city amenities. It was a slow rowing community for many years; however, it has exploded with growth in the last 20 years, making it the 9th largest city in Utah. If you are one of the home or property owners in Layton that have a neglected, vandalized, fire-damaged, or otherwise difficult-to-sell property, 123 Closed in Layton, Utah can help you on your way to get the cash you deserve without the headache you do not. With 20 years of experience under our belts, 123 Closed understands what Layton home sellers are going through and we will be there every step of the way.
WE GET FAST CASH FOR YOUR LAYTON HOME
Just like our name, our process is as easy as 1, 2, 3. We start by scheduling an on-site visit to your home or property to meet in person, at your convenience. One of our Layton Home Buyer team members will meet with you at the property and do a walk through of the home and property. While we assess your home, you will feel free to ask any and all questions you have and we will address all concerns. The more we know about you and your home, the better the chances of you getting the best price for your property. After we finish the assessment, we will give you, that very day, a no obligation offer for your home. We have no fine print in our contracts, you will get exactly the amount of cash in our written offer. We pride ourselves in giving you the best value in a home assessment and cash offer. We want the assessment and selling of your home to be as stress-free as possible. If you choose to accept the offer, we can set closing for any time that is convenient for you. We can be ready to close and have your cash in hand as early as a week from the assessment.
WE BUY LAYTON HOMES IN ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS
- FIRE DAMAGE: We can get you fast cash for your Layton home with fire damage. Having a fire in your home can be scary and once the smoke clears, your home could be unrecognizable. Smoke and fire damage can mean costly repairs. Water damage from the firefighter’s help can also mean replacing walls and floors. 123 Closed will take your house as is, no matter the condition.
- HOARDING: Hoarding can affect anyone and can present itself in different ways. You may have a family member that needs to leave their house for health reasons or find yourself being gifted a house after a relative dies. When you open the door to the house, you find that they haven’t thrown anything out for years and have left quite the mess. The last thing you want to do is go through the house and clean it up to be able to sell it. Our Layton home buyers don’t want you to lift a finger. We can appraise the house and get you a fair price without you having to break a sweat. We buy homes as is and let you get fast cash for your Layton home.
- FORECLOSURE: If you have fallen on hard times and don’t have the money for house payments, worry no more. We can get you fast cash for your Layton home and get you back on track to financial peace. With our easy 123 Closed process, you can sell your home within days and have one less thing to worry about.
123 CLOSED WILL BUY YOUR LAYTON PROPERTY
You many think that you have a house that can’t be sold. Let 123 Closed prove you wrong. We will buy your house in any condition or for any reason. Here are a few of the examples:
- You no longer like your neighborhood or feel that it’s’ not safe.
- You are an empty nester and no longer need all the space.
- You are getting a divorce and neither one of you want the house.
- No matter what you do to improve the house, you think it’s ugly and doesn’t fit your style.
- You have tried to sell with a traditional realtor and haven’t had any luck.
- You need to move for a new job.
- You are adding on to your family and you need more room.
- You bought it as a fixer upper but no longer have the drive or cash to continue
No matter what your reasons, we’ll help you get the cash you deserve for your house and give you peace of mind. We are honest and fair with our services and know that your situation may not be ideal. We will work with you so that you walk away happy.
We know there are a lot of choices out there when you are trying to sell your home and that’s why we try to make the process as simple as 1, 2, 3! Our services are available for any situation and we can make you an offer after we view the property. You set the closing date and walk away with cash in hand. Call us if you have any questions and set up an appointment today.