West Valley City Home Buyers – 123 Closed
SELL YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY IN WEST VALLEY CITY, UTAH, TO 123 CLOSED!
If you are in the market of selling your home in the West Valley City, Utah, area and don’t have the time to fix it up, or it’s in an undesirable location, look no further than 123 Closed to help. We can help in any situation to sell your home. Whether you are going through a divorce and need to sell your home rather quick, or you have fire damage to your home and don’t know where to start on the repair, we can help you out. Our West Valley City home buyers want to help you with whatever situation that you are in.
West Valley City is a city that is a suburb of Salt Lake City and in the greater metropolitan area of Salt Lake. It has a population of nearly 140,000 residents, making it the second-largest city in Utah. It became an incorporated city in 1980 and combined the rapidly growing places known as Granger, Hunter, Chesterfield, and Redwood. It is home to the Maverick Center and the Usana Amphitheatre. Because of its rapid growth and robust economy, now is the perfect time to sell a home or property that you may think is un-saleable. There are many reasons you may have such a home or property, yet we at 123 Closed can help you get top dollar for that property in as little as a weeks’ time.
PROPERTIES THAT 123 CLOSED IN WEST VALLEY CITY WILL BUY
There are many circumstances that you can find yourself in with your home that could make it very hard to sell. Our West Valley City home buyers help people out in whatever situation you find yourself in. Whether it be structural issues, downsizing, title issues, fire damage, or even if you are a hoarder, 123 Closed will help you in any situation that you find yourself in. These situations may include:
- Fire Damaged Homes: Fire damaged homes are very difficult for the homeowner. 123 Closed knows all the frustrations that you are going to go through trying to fix up and sell your home that has fire damage. If you own your home, don’t owe anything on the mortgage, and don’t have insurance on the home, it could be very costly to renovate and sell. If you don’t have insurance, it is hard to get a loan to do the necessary upgrades when you don’t have the insurance to cover the costs. We have the money, and expertise in knowing what we need to do, to get your home in a condition to sell again. Let our West Valley City home buyers help you with your home by taking it off your hands for cash whenever you want to sell it.
- Hoarders: Hoarders homes are not hard to come by in this day and age. Most realtors will avoid listing hoarders homes because there is little certainty that the house will be ready for them to show to potential buyers. With boxes upon boxes in the home, it is difficult to see the toll it has taken on the home. 123 Closed will buy your home as is. We will do a home assessment, see what needs to be done to get the home in sellable condition, make you and offer, and close when you want.
- Pets: Homes that have had pets in them are also hard to sell. Whether you have dozens of cats that you have had in your home, or one giant dog that loves to chew everything, we have got you covered. 123 Closed has seen homes with varying degrees of damage from pets and will offer you the best price for your home.
- Foreclosure: If you are foreclosing on your home, and want to get something for it, our West Valley City home buyers have dealt with many foreclosures before. We know the ins and outs of what it takes to get a foreclosed home ready to sell in the market today. When people know that the home has been foreclosed or is going into foreclosure, they usually turn and run. We thrive on these situations because we deal with them so often. We give you cash for your home and can close within a few days if necessary to get you out of your home.
HOW WE DO IT
123 Closed has a tried and true process that works. We use it every single day and we have perfected this process to help you, a West Valley City property owner that needs to sell fast and needs cash now. Here is how it works:
- Our West Valley City home buyers want to give you an accurate offer and we meet with you, in person, just days after you first contact us. We give you a fair and honest offer that very same day.
- You take the time you need to accept our offer. There is no fine print and no changing amounts of the offer. You know exactly what we will do the very day we meet you and evaluate your property.
- Because we buy with cash we can close whenever you want. If you want to have a longer closing period, or close within a few days, we can accommodate your situation.
You get a fresh start and peace of mind. Leave the hard stuff to us. Gather your things and we will take care of the rest. We have been around for a long time and dealt with lots of situations. Please let 123 Closed in West Valley City, Utah, get your home sold no matter what condition it is in.